Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The "NEW" Rihanna!!

Singer Rihanna sported her new blonde streaks at Paris' Fashion Week earlier this month. These pictures prove she is truly universal!! She looks punk-sporty, sexy and classy. Her hair is fierce and her looks are HOT! I love Rihanna...glad to see she's back to the top of her game.


I love this look. She looks gorgeous. I don't know who does her hair, but they make it look good!!
















Gotta love this look (below). She looks class and sophisticated. I love EVERYTHING about this outfit. Her hair is lovely too.




The Rihanna we know, looking fierce and daring. Her strappy blue- socked-high heels support this outfit perfectly. She is on her way to one of the fashion shows in Paris. I love the top....I've never seen anything like it before.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not too impressed with how Rhianna dresses. I do like her make, however. Her face is always flawless.

    ReplyDelete