Search This Blog

Friday, June 4, 2010

Drop Dead Diva



So I put this picture up because he is fine!!!! Grayson AKA Jackson Hurst

Oh my gosh!!! For the past two days, I have watched Drop Dead Diva Season One on Comcast OnDemand. I have absolutely fallen in love with this TV show! The show is about a fashion diva shallow young woman named Debbie, who dies in a car accident on the way to an audition on the same day a prominent big shot lawyer, named Jane, gets shot and dies at her firm, Harrison & Parker. Once Debbie gets to heaven to find out if she is going to Heaven or Hell, she hits the RETURN key on the computer and her soul returns to the body of Jane. The thing is, Debbie is a size 2, shallow woman who is in love with all things fashion and a FINE man name Grayson. Jane is a lonely, plus size woman who could care less about anything fashion and lives a pretty basic, boring life. The most touching part of this TV show is the undying love that Debbie and Grayson share. Grayson is so hurt and angry that his soulmate is taken away from him, he pours himself into his new job that he got the same day Debbie died....WORKING AT JANE'S FIRM. So recap: Debbie and Jane die. Debbie is in Jane's body. Grayson works at Jane's firm. The show is about to start its second season on Lifetime on Sunday June 6 at 9/8c.

I love this TV show, it  is very worth watching especially if you're into fashion and like love stories. Debbie and Grayson touch me everytime I watch this show, but I also get mad because sometimes he is stupid!! And you know writers won't ever give the viewer what they want!!!!!  Please tune in!! Tell me how you like it if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment