Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ugg Alert!!!

I know that Ugg boots are expensive! But I am warning you, if you can not afford the REAL Ugg boots, dont buy the fake one's please!! So it has now come time for the Ugg boot to be retired, but I could not pass this word of advice up for my ladies. Fake uggs boots, also called "imitation Uggs," can cause serious health problems. Have you ever notices women who wear the imitation Uggs, that their feet are slouched around? The shoe isi incredibly flat and worn? The boot is just deteriorating, literally? That's because ITS NOT REAL and the damage you can suffer from this involves your arch falling, ankle problems and even hip problems! This is according to the head of the British College Osteopathic Medicine, Ian Drysdale.
He also states that REAL Uggs can cause foot damage because the shoe supports the "flat foot" wearing. Prolonged walking and standing in Uggs and Ugg imitatiors can cause foot damage, but imitation Uggs yield the greatest problems. I personally  wore Uggs this past winter, but I have experience no problems and I wore them whenever I could. If you have foot problems and you wore Uggs, this is probably the culprit. Be careful ladies!!!!! And try to avoid buying the imitation Uggs next Fall/Winter if at all possible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment