Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

RiP the Runway 2010

Sooo everyone knows that every year BET hosts its original fashion show RiP the Runway!! As much as they look forward to the designers (I know I do), fans are also eager to know who will be hosting and performing. Sometimes their decision to watch is based on these two aspects...well, I have to 411 on Rip the Runway right here on  Blue Ape:

This year, Nicki Minaj and Pooch Hall (The Game) will be hosting. I think pairing these two together is interesting. I love them both so I'm definately going to be tuning in..


Performers will include:
- Ludacris
-Janelle
-Soulja Boy
-Roscoe Dash

Designers will include:
Keva- Swimwear
Protege- Active Wear
Gavin Douglas: Haute Couture

Make sure you tune in to BET on March 15, 2010 at 10/9c!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be a very interesting show!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment